Category: Member eng
The members of the association are classified 2 types such as
(1) Ordinary Members
(2) Extraordinary Members
Chapter 1 Ordinary Member
- Article 5. Ordinary Members such as the persons are twenty years of age and whose nationalities are Thai, and the Directing Committee has approved them to be the members as stipulated in this Chapter except the persons who have already been the members before.
- Article 6. The amount of Ordinary Member of this Association is not over 1,212 persons, if the amount of Ordinary Member decreases from the designated amount and nobody subrogates the right to be Ordinary Member of the person who left out or the Directing Committee has not approved the person who subrogates the right to be Ordinary Member, the Directing Committee can consider to open Ordinary Member application in order to get the full member amount as stipulated.
- Article 7. The Persons who apply to be Ordinary Member, must submit the applications as stipulated together with the guarantee of two Ordinary Members who have been the member not less than 365days, including must pay the transferring charge as the Committee has designated. The Ordinary Member and the Extraordinary Member must pay maintenance fee and other to the Association as Directing Committee has designated with the approval of the General Meeting.
- Article 8. Member of the Committee as Secretary has posted the applicants’ name on the board of the Association not less than thirty days and then presents it to the Directing Committee for consideration in next meeting, however the such implementation must be completed with 90 days starting from the date of that person has submitted the application.
- Article 9. The consideration of the Directing Committee for Member Application, the Directing Committee has approved by its secret voting, if a vote value for no acceptance is over 50% shall be deemed the no approval to accept that person to be member.
- Article 10. The Directing Committee has already approved to accept any persons to be members, Secretary informs those persons and post those persons’ name on the board of the association not less than fifteen days. If the Directing Committee has not approved to accept any persons to be members, Secretary informs those persons within seven days starting from the date of resolution.
- Article 11. After six months that the Directing Committee has not approved to accept any persons to be member, those persons will apply to be member again by the above stipulated procedure. If the Directing Committee has not approved to accept those persons to be members again, those persons are not entitled to apply to be members any more.
- Article 12. Any Ordinary Members conduct their disgrace behavior that damages to themselves or other members or the Association seriously or perform against the prohibition or not abide by the regulation of the Association causing to the serious damage to association, The Directing Committee is authorized to remove that member out of the membership as the following stipulations :
(1) The Directing Committee informs that member by letter to know his/her action or invites that member to know his/her action in the meeting for asking that member resign from their membership.
(2) If that member does not comply to resign and does not refuse to the Directing Committee with his/her writing within 15 days starting from the date of The Directing Committee informed that member by letter know his/her action or the Directing Committee invited that member to know his/her action, The Directing Committee must call for the Extraordinary Meeting for consideration that member’s behavior within 30 days, however that member is entitled to explain his/her behavior with his/her words or writing to the Extraordinary Meeting.
(3) If that member does not comply to resign and refuse to the Directing Committee with his/her writing within 15 days, the Directing Committee considers such objection again in the meeting, if the Directing Committee confirms that member to resign from the membership, the Article 12(2) shall apply.
(4) The Extraordinary Meeting as the Article 12(2), For consideration of the deletion name of membership, the resolution of the meeting depends on the secret voting and the person who is not entitled to attend the meeting, is prohibited except for necessary officer amount. The resolution the meeting for deletion any members’ name out of registration, The member amount is not less than two-third (2/3) of the meeting attending members.
- Article 13. In case the behavior of any members as in the Article 12, the Directing Committee is authorized to disallow that member use his/her right temporarily not over 3months for investigation that members’ action. If the period of prohibition temporary right is due, the Directing Committee has not implement yet as stipulated in Article 12, that member is entitled to use his/her right the Association further.
- Article 14. Any members who passed away, membership right shall be deemed a legacy that will be inherited to his/her heir.
Chapter 2 Extraordinary Member
- Article 15. Extraordinary Members are persons who are wife or husband under the law and the children born by the Ordinary Member of the Association only that the Committee has approved to accept to be member as stipulated in this Chapter.
- Article 16. Two persons who are in the Ordinary Members’ family such as the wife or the husband or the children are not less than 10 years of age, can be entitled to apply to be Extraordinary Members. The provision in the first paragraph shall not apply to the persons who have already been the Ordinary Members or the Extraordinary before 1st April B.E. 2535 (1992).
- Article 17. The provision in the Chapter 1 issue on the application for member shall apply to the Extraordinary Members by analogy.
- Article 18. Any Extraordinary Members conduct their disgrace behavior that damages to themselves or other members or the Association. The Directing Committee has approved to delete that member’s name out of the registration with a vote value not less than two-third (2/3) of the meeting attending committee by secret voting, but that member must have opportunity to explain before, the provision in Article 13 shall apply to the Extraordinary Members by analogy.
Chapter 3. Member’s guest
- Article 19. The Ordinary Members are entitled to take the persons who are not the member of the Association to use the service of the Association as the Member’s guest in accordance to the regulation designated by the Directing Committee. The Member’s guest can use the service of the Association while that member is appearing himself/herself in the area of the Association only and as the period designated by the Directing Committee only.
- Article 20. The Member’s guest must pay the golf course fee and any fees as the Directing Committee prescribed.
- Article 21. The member who takes his/her guest, must be responsible to the association that his/her guest conducts to abide by the rule and regulations of the Association including must be responsible for all liabilities and any damage caused by his/her guest to the association.
- Article 22. The Directing Committee can be entitled to allow any persons or any groups of person to be the guest of the Association without complying with the provision in this Chapter.
Chapter 4. Right and Duty of Member
- Article 23. Apart from the provisions as particularly designated in this regulation, all types of member are entitled use the Association under the objectives as designated in this rules and the regulation designated by the Directing Committee, but use of right must not disturb or deprive other member.
- Article 24. Member can be entitled to suggest or recommend about the affairs of the Association for its benefit and development. The recommendation has been done by writing and sent to Secretary for presentation to the Directing Committee’s monthly consideration.
- Article 25. Only Ordinary Members are entitled to attend the General Meeting as stipulated in this regulation except the Directing Committee will allow any persons to attend the General Meeting of the Association.
- Article 26. The gathering Ordinary Member amount not less than 50 persons can be entitled to request the Directing Committee to call for Extraordinary Meeting with their purpose and signatures in writing. The Directing Committee has received such propose to call for Extraordinary Meeting, must consider such propose within 30 days starting from the date of receiving such propose. If the Directing Committee has considered that such propose is not suitable to call for Extraordinary Meeting, the Directing Committee must invite those members as the proposers to attend the meeting with the Directing Committee within 30 days. If a vote value over a half of all proposers confirm to call for Extraordinary Meeting, the Directing Committee must implement to call for Extraordinary Meeting within 30 days starting from the date of the meeting between the Directing Committee and the proposers. If the Directing Committee has not called for Extraordinary Meeting in the period as designated, the Ordinary Members who propose tocall for General Meeting, are entitled to call for Extraordinary Meeting and can implement the General Meeting as stipulated in this regulation.
- Article 27. The members must be obligated and comply with the regulation as stipulated strictly and the rule or stipulation designated by the Directing Committee without contradiction to this regulation. The members will not comply with it cause of their unawareness, are prohibited.
- Article 28. The members have their duties to behave themselves for keeping their reputation and the reputation of the Association that is common part.
- Article 29. The members have their duties to pay maintenance fee and other liabilities obligated to pay to the Association to the accountant of the Association on the normal working hours.
- Article 30. In case the members who have damaged the property of the association, must be responsible for compensation such damage to the Association as designated by the Directing Committee.
- Article 31. Unless the contents give different stipulation, all types of the member are out of the membership under the following
(3) Being deleted the name of registration
(4) Having been penalized by final judgment to imprison, except for penalty caused of careless performance of minor offence.
(5) Be the bankrupt person.
(6) Be incompetent person or quasi-incapable person.
However, the members who are out of the membership according to (2) - (6) are entitled to transfer their membership right to the person approved by the Directing Committee.