• The fairway is narrow that is squeezed by the pond in front of the Tee off point, the big tree is on the right but the pond and line of the tree is on the left.
• From the white pin, should aiming hit to in middle of fairway (If hit a draw, must be high up in the air and the golf ball bends across the banyan tree on the right) to tee the golf ball at the distance 200-210 yards (Don’t fight, because the sand trap is back of the banyan tree and the pond is beyond.)
• The distance leftover 200 yards to Shot 2, hit the golf ball to lay on the green easily, the chip-putt and simple making par.
• If hit a left hook, the golf ball will hide at the bole of a tree or fall down in the water all the way.
• If tee off out the left in the distance 250 yards, the sand trap is trapped.
Tee 1 : 436 Yard
Tee 2 : 408 Yard
Tee 3 : 388 Yard
Tee 4 : 361 Yard
Tee 5 : 322 Yard