• Teeing off is easy to cross the pond.
• To set down the golf ball at the distance 200-210 yards is enough.
• Shot 2, hitting to set down is easy at the distance 180-200 yards.
• Shot 3, the distance leftover is 110 yards, must dare to risk by hitting a fade and the golf ball falls down and stops on the green probably easy making par and birdie is not quite difficult.
• Beware of the sand trap is on the right of the green, the pond is deep and its edge is very slope, hard to go up.
Tee 1 : 503 Yard
Tee 2 : 488 Yard
Tee 3 : 474 Yard
Tee 4 : 461 Yard
Tee 5 : 417 Yard